Have you ever had one of those days where your just not motivated? Where you don't want to get your 3.5 year old dressed for school. Or fight your 2 year old to get him dressed. You want to just give your kids some cereal for breakfast. And you really aren't motivated to run.
That was my morning.
It feels so funny considering two days ago I was talking about being motivated to get your run in. I must have used all my motivation already this week.
Despite my lack of motivation, I did attempt to run my scheduled 3 miles. I set out. During the first mile I felt like I was running up hill against the 15 mile per hour wind (which come to find out, I was). I finished that mile in 11:02.
My second mile I did on 10:39. (It was down hill and the wind was catching my 2 person sail aka double jogging stroller.)
At about 1.23 miles the eggs in my stomach started rising. I just wanted to finish. However, at 2.5 miles, I had to stop. I didn't want to hurl on the side of the road and then have to play 20 questions with my 2 year old about why I threw up.
The .5 mile walk home was spent keeping my breakfast down and listening to my 2 year old tell me to "run mommy" and "go faster."
Hopefully my long run on Saturday will go much better.
No comments:
Post a Comment