Friday, March 11, 2011

Moving

After much thought and consideration for what I have built here, I have decide to relocate my blog. 

Several months ago I moved our family blog over to wordpress.com because, I was having a lot of trouble getting all my pictures to post.  There were way too many nights that I had to rewrite my posts because something would happen.  This blog is the only one of my blogs that is left on blogger.  However, after careful consideration and a desire to simplify and declutter my life, it would be much easier for me to have all my blogs in the same place.  Besides, I may eventually decide to self host my blogs.  

I know that this can make thing a little more difficult for those of you who follow through blogger, but you can subscribe via email or any of the numerous readers that are available.  I hope you will join me.  

My new site: Running with the Cameron Clan @ http://runningwiththecameronclan.wordpress.com/

Happy Running!   

No comments:

Post a Comment