I had really hoped to keep my running streak alive, however, mother nature didn't agree with me. Today is super windy, like 30 mph winds. Not exactly conducive to pushing the 120 lbs. of jogging stroller, or at least not in a productive manner. I mean, I could get out and try to push the boys, but I know I couldn't keep a good pace, and ultimately I would end up super frustrated.
So instead of that keeping me from doing anything (I have to get at least 30 minutes of something in for my 30 day challenge) I decided to try out some videos on Exercise TV. Best decision ever. I found a couple of different videos and did them while all of the kids were napping. I feel so much better after doing them. I was able to get my heart pumping, which I need a daily dose of. My arms are weak, typing is a little interesting right now. My legs felt the burn. I feel refreshed and ready to take on the rest of the day. I really want to get most of my blogging done while the kids are napping so I can do a yoga video tonight. We will see how fast I can type.
Since Friday, I have done all of my runs and my workout today during the kids nap time. What I have noticed that once I get moving, I don't feel like I need a nap anymore. I feel refreshed and I am able to get things done now, so I don't have to stay up late to do them. I only wish I had a treadmill to run on during this time (hint, hint.)
Anyway, I am off to be productive. Enjoy the day!
No comments:
Post a Comment